Happy New Year! It’s time to say hello to 2022, but not without a quick retrospective on some of our favorite YA books from 2021.
Join us in this episode as we discuss which YA books from 2021 surprised and delighted us most. We also share some of the upcoming books we can’t stop thinking about.
By the way, if you have recommendations for our book club selections next year, let us know! We’re looking for books that have been written by authors from underrepresented groups. Check out the links below to reach out.
Get in touch …
Let your voice be heard! There are several ways you can get in touch with us and interact with the show. Your messages might be included in the next episode!
- Record and send us a voice message!
- Follow and talk to us through Twitter!
- Send us an old-fashioned email!
- The Best YA Books of 2021
- The most-anticipated YA book releases of 2022
- Nostalgia for a place I’ve never been: An interview with Louisa Onomé
- REVIEW: ‘Teen Titans: Beast Boy’ by Kami Garcia and Gabriel Picolo is a fun new take on Gar’s origin story
- REVIEW: ‘Nubia: Real One’ by L.L. McKinney and Robyn Smith is the superhero story we all need right now
- REVIEW: ‘Teen Titans: Beast Boy Loves Raven’ by Kami Garcia and Gabriel Picolo unites two beloved characters
- Podcast: Rebellion, romance and dragon riding with Rosaria Munda (‘Flamefall’)
Follow the hosts: