There’s a lot to be said about this movie and we’re diving right in! The twists and turns, as well as that shocking ending, has made this a polarizing film for fans of J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World. As far as the Bookstacked podcast crew is concerned, most of us loved it — but one of us hated it.
In this episode…
- Saul decides that ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’ is better than ‘Crimes of Grindelwald.’ 😱
- Did Newt have a proper character arc in this movie?
- What role will the blood pact play in future movies?
- We all agree: the romance was great (and hilarious!)
- Tina and Newt make a good match!
- Jude Law as Dumbledore — yay or nay?
- We read some listener mail!
- Did Rita Skeeter reveal the end of the Fantastic Beasts series in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?
- After everything that led up to this movie — how do we feel about Johnny Depp as Grindelwald?
- We’re here for Jacob’s comedic relief.
- Queenie elicited some strong emotions.
- Were some of the World War II references inappropriate?
- We finally got Leta Lestrange — did we like how her character was handled?
- Is Credence really a Dumbledore?
- Nifflers. ‘Nuff said.
If you like the show, please RATE AND REVIEW it on Apple Podcasts!