Have you ever wondered what it’d be like to compete in a reality TV show? Sarah J. Schmitt’s new release, Where There’s a Whisk, introduces readers to Peyton Sinclaire, a young waitress who gets the opportunity of a lifetime when she becomes a competitor of a teen reality TV show. If Peyton wants to win a scholarship to her dream culinary school, she’ll need to navigate through harsh judges, aggressive competitors — and even a love triangle.
Sarah J. Schmitt joins Chelsea Regan and takes us behind the scenes of Where There’s a Whisk.
This episode is sponsored by Libro.fm. Buy audiobooks while supporting your local bookstore. Libro.fm has a special offer for Bookstacked readers. Get TWO audiobooks for the price of one with your first month of membership when using the code Bookstacked. Click here to get started.
Get in touch …
Let your voice be heard! There are several ways you can get in touch with us and interact with the show. Your messages might be included in the next episode!
- Record and send us a voice message!
- Follow and talk to us through Twitter!
- Send us an old-fashioned email!
Follow the guest and host …
- Sarah J. Schmitt: SarahJSchmitt.com, @sarahjschmitt (Instagram), @SJSchmitt (Twitter)
- Chelsea Regan: @pluckybookmark (Instagram), @chelsearegan17 (Twitter)