Kate Sweeney’s debut novel, Catch the Light, is a YA contemporary that explores grief and love — and the ways they can change a person. After the death of her father, Marigold and her family move across the country. For Marigold, this means leaving everything she knows behind and starting a new life. How will she reconcile the change?
Memory. Photography. Grief. Love. Kate Sweeney takes us behind the scenes of her novel.
This episode is sponsored by Libro.fm. Buy audiobooks while supporting your local bookstore. Libro.fm has a special offer for Bookstacked readers. Get TWO audiobooks for the price of one with your first month of membership when using the code Bookstacked. Click here to get started.
Get in touch …
Let your voice be heard! There are several ways you can get in touch with us and interact with the show. Your messages might be included in the next episode!
- Record and send us a voice message!
- Follow and talk to us through Twitter!
- Send us an old-fashioned email!
Follow the guest and host …
- Kate Sweeney: KateSweeneyWrites.com (Website), @katesweeneywrites (Instagram), @ksweeneywrites (Twitter)
- Chelsea Regan: @pluckybookmark (Instagram), @chelsearegan17 (Twitter)