The story that started with Monty’s swashbuckling adventure, finally comes to a close, as we meet his little baby brother, all grown up and headed off on a quest of his own. We talk to bestselling author Mackenzi Lee about everything from how she developed her beloved books to how she feels about where she leaves our favorite siblings.
This series finale is both vividly exciting and deeply personal, and we were so excited to get to hear about creating it from this excellent author.
This episode is sponsored by Libro.fm. Buy audiobooks while supporting your local bookstore. Libro.fm has a special offer for Bookstacked readers. Get TWO audiobooks for the price of one with your first month of membership when using the code Bookstacked. Click here to get started.
Get in touch …
Let your voice be heard! There are several ways you can get in touch with us and interact with the show. Your messages might be included in the next episode!
- Record and send us a voice message!
- Follow and talk to us through Twitter!
- Send us an old-fashioned email!
Follow the guest and host …
- Mackenzi Lee: http://www.mackenzilee.com/ (website), @themackenzilee (Instagram)
- Chelsea Regan: @pluckybookmark (Instagram), @chelsearegan17 (Twitter)