SPOILER WARNING: We’re talking in detail about ‘Mockingjay, Part 2’ in this episode! So if you haven’t seen the movie or read the book, then you might want to come back later!
It’s over! After nearly four years of movies, we’ve reached the ending of The Hunger Games franchise. We’ve loved the books and we’ve been incredibly impressed with the movies. So we can say that our excitement for the final movie, ‘Mockingjay, Part 2’, was definitely over-the-top. But how was the movie itself? In this episode of Bookmarked, we sit down and discuss how the movie stacks up against the book. We also talk about our favorite (and potentially not so favorite) scenes from the film.
Related: Bookstacked.com reviews ‘Mockingjay, Part 2’
What to expect in this episode:
- Bookstacked writer and book blogger Kristy joins us for the first time in this episode!
- Saul is ridiculously confused over how to feel about the movie.
- We all agree that Josh Hutcherson was uhmazing.
- What was the best scene in the movie?
- Should the book have been split into two parts, or would it have done better as a single film?
- President Coin is definitely a diva/drama queen.
- This movie has probably mentally scarred little childrens for weeks.
- We rank all the Hunger Games movies from our least favorite to most favorite.
- Goodbye, Hunger Games! We’ll miss you!
- Will The Hunger Games fandom continue?
- Would a Hunger Games spin-off movie work?
- Where do we go from here? What’s the next “big thing?”
Bookmarked is now brought to you by Audible.com! You can get a FREE audiobook from the Harry Potter series when you sign up for a 30-day free trial membership. Click here for more info!
If you like the show, please RATE AND REVIEW it on iTunes!
Bookstacked Comment Policy
We welcome respectful comments. Our only rule is to be kind. Rude, hateful and generally mean-spirited comments will be removed.