‘City of Bones’ turns 10! Celebrate with a special new 10th anniversary edition arriving November 7
Yes, all the stories are true.
City of Bones has turned 10 years old.
In honor of the book that started it all, a very special 10th anniversary edition of City of Bones is coming out this fall!
As of now, we don’t yet know what the book will look like, but don’t worry we’ll be keeping our eye out for the cover reveal, for now here’s what we know:
- A very special 10th anniversary deluxe hardcover edition will be hitting stores on November 7th and we hear it’s going to be quite magnificent
- It will feature new cover art
- It will have gilded edges
- It will include over thirty black & white interior illustrations throughout and six new full-page color portraits of everyone’s favorite characters
- It will also include four bonus stories that have previously only appeared in limited distribution
- And best of all, it will include brand new content written by Cassandra Clare
City of Bones is the book that first immersed us all into the world that Cassandra Clare created. Bringing us so many of the stories and characters that we love dearly. It’s only right that they do justice to the words that brought a world to life.
We can’t wait to get our hands on a copy and to proudly display it on our bookshelves. Congratulations to Cassandra Clare and thank you for bringing this world to life, and for bringing it to us.
Join us in celebrating by letting us know what the book means to you in the comment below.