Bloomsbury will publish Sarah J. Maas’ Throne of Glass series in limited edition, miniature copies.
Maas announced the new book editions Tuesday through her Instagram account. The collection will be called “The Miniature Throne of Glass Character Collection,” as each book will highlight a particular character’s name every time it appears in the text.
Check out Maas’ post:
Of course, with eight books, there’ll be eight characters getting the special colorized treatment. You can check out how each character will be honored in each book here:
- The Assassin’s Blade: Sam in Avery River Teal
- Throne of Glass: Celaena in Rifthold Violet
- Crown of Midnight: Dorian in Adarlan Crimson
- Heir of Fire: Rowan in Terrasen Green
- Queen of Shadows: Manon in Crochan Red
- Empire of Storms: Lysandra in Caraverre Ocher
- Tower of Dawn: Chaol in Antica Blue
- Kingdom of Ash: Aelin in Orynth Gold
Not much is known about these editions yet, including just how small they’ll be. Throne of Glass isn’t the first to get miniature editions. John Green’s novels were given the mini treatment just last fall.
Bloomsbury seems to be giving a lot of attention to Maas’ work these days. For those who might not want to purchase the books in miniature, a paperback collection is expected to hit shelves in the UK and Australia this November. And A Court of Thorns and Roses Collector’s Edition will hit shelves November as well. Like the miniature editions, these will also be released November 5.
It looks like this fall is shaping up to be a pretty exciting season for Maas and her fans!