Your Summer might be winding down but that doesn’t mean your Summer reading has to come to a halt!
If you’re looking for your next Summer read, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve selected six books, but each is different from the other. Use our quiz to whittle down our book selection to get a recommendation tailored to your taste.
[su_spoiler title=”Click here to skip the quiz and view all six recommendations!”]
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
- Always Never Yours by Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka
- The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Rebel Seoul by Axie Oh
- I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman
- All the Little Lights by Jamie McGuire