We’ve got two GIANT news stories to talk about this month and it kicks off with the increasingly controversial ‘Allegiant’ and ‘Ascendant’ movies–just what is going on over there at Summit/Lionsgate?! But even more importantly, Pottermore announced the publication of the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child script! We’re ridiculously excited about this and (be warned) once we start talking Potter, we can’t stop talking Potter.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- ‘Insurgent’ and ‘Allegiant’ director Robert Schwentke is leaving the series!
- We ask ourselves why the director’s dropping out: does it have to do with fan reaction?
- Will fans ultimately accept or be disappointed by the changes in Allegiant and Ascendant?
- Addie does some investigative works and reveals the TRUE reason why the director is leaving!
- We talk about the big news: HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD!
- The play will be bound in a book. We’re excited but nervous.
- Harry Potter makes us all crazy… we have a hard time focusing.
- Will there be a Harry Potter encyclopedia?
- Could Harry Potter and the Cursed Child become the ninth Harry Potter movie?
- Cursed Child is supposed to be EPIC! (But what does that mean?)
- In other news, HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS ILLUSTRATED EDITION!!
- …and also more editions of Philosopher’s Stone.
- Harry Potter makes us feel old.
- New wizarding schools!
- Harry Potter. Harry Potter. Harry Potter. Harry Potter. Harry Potter. Harry Potter. Harry Potter.
- We love Harry Potter.
Also, be sure to join us next week for our mini-episode where we review Victoria Aveyard’s Glass Sword!
Bookmarked is brought to you by Audible.com! You can get a FREE audiobook of Victoria Aveyard’s Red Queen or Glass Sword when you sign up for a 30-day free trial membership. Click here for more info!
If you like the show, please RATE AND REVIEW it on iTunes!
Bookstacked Comment Policy
We welcome respectful comments. Our only rule is to be kind. Rude, hateful and generally mean-spirited comments will be removed.