Why does the prince always save the princess? That’s the question author Sarah Henning asked herself when she penned her latest novel, The Princess Will Save You, a story that turns the tired damsel-in-distress trope on its head.
We spoke with Sarah about her new book as well as her approach to feminism in YA. She even shared a bit about her career as a journalist!
The Princess Will Save You is now available in bookstores. Purchase a copy!
Get in touch …
Let your voice be heard! There are several ways you can get in touch with us and interact with the show. Your messages might be included in the next episode!
- Record and send us a voice message!
- Follow and talk to us through Twitter!
- Send us an old-fashioned email!
Follow the hosts …
- Sarah Henning: @shhenning (Twitter), sarahhenningwrites.com
- Eleanor Maher: @wordsinstars (BookTube)
Bookstacked Comment Policy
We welcome respectful comments. Our only rule is to be kind. Rude, hateful and generally mean-spirited comments will be removed.