In Kacen Callender’s latest, self-love is its own type of revolution. Lark Winters is on the path to being a writer, but when they cover up a social media accident for a past friend, they find themselves under the scrutiny of hordes of online strangers. Finding a way out of this mess is going to require an inner struggle of self-discovery.
Kacen joins Bookstacked writer Spencer Miller to discuss their personal ties to the story and the intersection of shame and accountability.
Get in touch …
Let your voice be heard! There are several ways you can get in touch with us and interact with the show. Your messages might be included in the next episode!
- Record and send us a voice message!
- Follow and talk to us through Twitter!
- Send us an old-fashioned email!
Follow the guest and host:
- Kacen Callender: KacenCallender.com
- Spencer Miller: @SpencerBMiller (Twitter), @yacanadabooks (Instagram)
Bookstacked Comment Policy
We welcome respectful comments. Our only rule is to be kind. Rude, hateful and generally mean-spirited comments will be removed.