The following article and comments contain MAJOR SPOILERS of the long anticipated film, The Crimes of Grindelwald, including the ending of the film and major revelations! IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE FILM, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN! THERE ARE THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD SPOILERS IN THIS POST!
The second installment to the Fantastic Beasts film series, The Crimes of Grindelwald, is FINALLY HERE! It’s safe to say we are all SHOOK right? That ending? WHAT IS HAPPENING?
Lets get get straight to the biggest reveal of all: Credence is a DUMBELDORE! An unknown Dumbeldore, but we all know how faithful those Phoenix’ are. And of course, the unbreakable vow between Albus Dumbeldore and Grindelwald to never fight each other obviously isn’t stopping Grindelwald from finding another way to destroy him.
So what do you think? That ending is sure to spark yet another year of Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts well researched theories. In true J. K. Rowling fashion, everything has to be connected!
Leave your thoughts and feelings in the comment section to engage with other fans!
Not sure where to start? Here are some discussion points that you can address if you’d like:
- Overall thoughts and feelings about the film(s)
- Who do you think Aurelius Dumbledore really is?
- Thoughts on Queenie joining Grindelwald
- Thoughts on Tina and Newt
- Thoughts on Leta and Theseus
- Thoughts on Leta and Newt
- Thoughts on Albus Dumbeldore and Grindelwald
- Thoughts about Nagini and Credence
- What was your favorite part of the film?
- What do you think will happen next?
In in order for this to work, you have to share your thoughts below! Let’s create a nice space where everyone can come together and discuss the second film in the Fantastic Beats series, The Crimes of Grindelwald.