Episode three of our Countdown to Allegiant is one that all initiates are going to want to take note of: 7 ways to get on Eric’s bad side.
Because we’re Divergent and we can’t be controlled, FactionHub.net presents 7 ways to get on Eric’s bad side. He is, after all, our favorite person to annoy (you can get him pretty angry pretty quickly!)
7. Do something selfless for someone.
(That’s not quite what we meant by “selfless”).
6. Give tips to our fellow initiates over how to survive the knife throwing.
5. Stick him in a cage to fight a lion. If he surrenders, make him hang over the chasm for several minutes.
(How’s the view in there?)
4. Remind him constantly about that tooth Four punched out of his mouth during their initiation.
(Teenage years. Good times.)
3. Cut his hair. (In the book, Eric has dreadlocks).
(We were thinking scissors, but this will do.)
2. Brag about how Four’s muscles are astronomically larger.
Man points are now over 9000!!!
1. No explanation needs to be given for this. Just do it. See what happens.
Did you miss week one?
How people react when reading Divergent
Did you miss week two?
10 things to do to pass the time until Allegiant
CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR MORE NEWS AND INFO ON DIVERGENT. AND COME BACK NEXT FRIDAY FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF COUNTDOWN TO ALLEGIANT!