Netflix is gearing up for ‘Shadow and Bone’!
In October, the streaming giant announced the primary cast of its upcoming adaptation based on Leigh Bardugo’s fantasy novels Shadow and Bone and Six of Crows. On Wednesday, Deadline announced another set of actors that will appear in the series.
Check out the newcomers:
- Calahan Skogman will play Mattias.
- Zoë Wanamaker (‘Killing Eve’) will play Baghra.
- Kevin Eldon (‘Game of Thrones’) will play the Apparat.
- Julian Kostov (‘Treadstone’) will play Fedyor.
- Luke Pasqualino (‘Snatch’) will play David.
- Jasmine Blackborow (‘School’s Out Forever’) will play Marie.
- Gabrielle Brooks (Young Vic Theatre’s ‘Twelfth Night’) will play Nadia.
Along with the announcement, Bardugo took to Twitter to reiterate that fan favorites Nikolai and Wylan would not appear in season one.
Bardugo tweeted, “I know there’s been a lot of speculation, but Wylan is not in season 1. The Crows haven’t met him yet.”
There is no news on the official release date.